Photobucket

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

#7 dark chocolate strawberries

If I close my mouth will someone speak for me?
Will it be different, or simply, me- not speaking.
Every day is a new- confusion,
I’m counting my foot steps, because if not- I’ll lose them.
Moving in circles, but not too fast,
Gotta keep going- gotta stay on track.
If I close my eyes, will someone see for me?
Will it be different, or just me unable to see?
I’ll use a blind fold- maybe?
But it’s so nice outside.
So I’ll just- open my eyes, and
I’ll just- do everything right, and
I’ll just- dream black and white, ‘cause
I know- that’s what you like.
And I think, that the sun is green, and grass- grows from the sky,
Right? Yes. I don’t know why.
I think, I have fifteen toes, and I’ll bend over backwards because, I dropped my nose,
Right? Yes. I don’t know why.
I just always thought that’s how it should be,
If I close my mind will someone think for me?
Will it be different or…?

No comments:

Post a Comment