Photobucket

Sunday, May 23, 2010

the lovley noodels,

Skinny dipping in the mud,
Houses breaking thud, thud. thud.
Goblets shatter,
And cut at my chest,
It doesn’t matter,
It’s just a test,
I know it.
These noodles cover my whole plate,
It drapes right over the side like a curtain
They’ll make me sick,
that’s for certain.
Stuck in a closet,
Locked in a closet.
That strip of light,
That line of light,
My lifeline,
The outline;
Of all things divine,
Wasting time,
Because it’s just life,
Spilling cream,
And pay the price.
Ask me twice and I’ll forget,
Ask me again I haven’t remembered yet.
Of course I have, but I’ll cut you out.
If you ask me what all this is about.
I’ll scream and lie,
And kick and cry.
Until you let me free.
My plate is full,
I’m not at all hungry,
It’s far too much for me.
Noodles and noodles and noodles and noodles,
Drowning me,
Consuming me,
Ridiculously.
I run away they follow me.
Help me,
Save me,
Love me,
Please.
You put your hand out but I cannot reach,
Take me,
I’ll follow you,
I want to,
But I’m too tied up,
I’m too caught up,
Too tangled up,
In these damn noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment