Photobucket

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just Happy

The darkness dances around my eye sores,
My days have shifted.
The concept of time now confuses me.
But its all dust under the table.
Spilt milk, I suppose.
I jump off cliffs and run through fires,
Yet still I watch the ground only inches in front of me.
Still I feel for my back and feel up my spine,
It’s still there.
I’m still here.
But my naval is gone already,
My chest has left as well.
Where have they gone?
When will they be back?
I don’t care in the slightest.
With them they have taken memories
Of a shady past,
Memories I wish to forget.
They have takes my sadness away,
My confusion,
My loneliness.
Until all the remains
is happiness.
And I’m just happy.
And its simple.
And it’s fun.
And I smile more,
Laugh more,
And I’m just..
happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment