Photobucket

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Color me.

Hide- hide,
inside the box- inside.
You touch me, so I breathe.
You touch me, without reach.

Hide- hide,
because it's so soon!
Actually we're all so late,
tick-tock tick-tock chimes the clock all night
It's never too early to complicate!

Hide- hide
your scarlet letter, my purple heart
burn the night away...

Hide- hide,
it's overcast with wind and rain,
little angels flying holding words that don't mean
anything.
color me. color me. color me.

Hide- hide,
but you won't let me.
but you push me to the edge.
every time I think I'm fine you get me,
all over again.
spell out my name and make me crazy
read it out and melt me- like you do.
speak softly, pull my hair, sing to me,
throw me, hold me, i know you.
just watch the clock,
just watch the sky,
cross your fingers,
I promise,

I won't hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment