Photobucket

Thursday, August 19, 2010

1005

you destroy me,
you create me.
tanatalize and intoxicate me.
purge me of my fear and sorrow,
love me today,
still love me tomorw.
i'll hold my breath and jump under-
underneath the ice.
it terrifies me to let go like this,
but there isn't really much time to think twice.
stop my shivers.
stop my fear.
keep me grounded.
pull me near.
i may lack the approval seal but
you can't shy away from whats real,
you can't ignore it, you can't fight it,
you cant deny how you feel.
this is it.
and i've cashed it all in.
so let me burn in hell if loving you's a sin.
if you know what you want but still you have doubt,
you put one foot in and your already scheming your way out.
just dive in head first to the shallow end-
and let your body feel the hard floor.
bruised-
and bleeding-
from your head lieing there wanting more.
it'll warp the whole way you think.
bottle life up,
grit your teeth,
take a drink.
once you hear what i'm ranting about,
understand what i'm talking about,
it'll be such a pretty view.
all of the colors in the world.
i will show them to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment