Photobucket

Monday, March 8, 2010

fishbowl (skedaddle) "there is only love here."

There is only love here.
Welcome to this world,
where up is down,
An down is up,
Where you drink from a plate,
And eat from a cup.
This place knows no time,
And time has no end,
Understand my friend,
This whole world,
Is pretend.
And there is only love here.
Skedaddle your way into this make believe,
Into this Neverland.
Skip your way across the sky,
Don’t be shy I’ll hold your hand.
Don’t be afraid,
There’s no need here.
We’re all smiles,
There is no fear.
There is only love here.
Just trust us all,
Just come have fun.
We’re here for you,
For all of you.
Outside it’s raining,
Raining bricks.
It’s cold outside,
It’s damp outside,
Don’t go outside,
We’re here,
Right now,
And there’s only love.
Don’t turn your back on those you love,
Don’t question the reasons of my love,
Don’t run away from my love,
Embrace my love,
Return my love,
You are my love,
My love.
Nonsensical, irreplaceable, indefinable love,
that’s what’s here.
that’s where we are.
Don’t believe me?
Ask the stars,
Yes, they talk and so does the sky,
Feeling down? Why don’t you fly?
I know you can, I believe in you.
Look around, we all do too.
Because here, we all love you.
Just jump right off that ledge and go,
that’s all you need when you’re here you know.
If you need some help,
I’ll give you a nudge.
It’s so beautiful in this wonderland,
And it’s so quiet,
Until every so often...
But no one cares,
Because there’s all smiles,
There’s only smiles.
And there’s no questions,
And there’s no doubt,
In with the good, and push the bad out.
Smile my children,
There’s never need for tears,
Smile my children,
There’s only love here.

No comments:

Post a Comment