Photobucket

Sunday, April 18, 2010

#4 "ode to the worry rock"

I cannot over love you, for your purpose is to be loved, be touched, caressed-you are not bothered when I am upset, you are ever consoling, getting my mind relaxed, making me feel at peace- you are constant, in an ever changing world I can always be confident I have something permanent, something I can rely on-you are so real, no batteries, no charge, codes, touch screens, or lights. in a technological world you are my reality, my pure earthly substance-if for a while I leave you, no matter how long, you are always there when I return. when all else pushes me away and I battle the rocky terrain alone you smooth skin reminds me to breath. Its fine. Its alright-no matter how many years I wear u away you take nothing from me.- oh the layers you've lost from me loosing love, oh the time you've spent tenderly taking care of me. you loving me as I loose love, loose money, loose things forever, me loving you as I wear you away and pull it all back together. and I’ll love you and love you and you'll become so very thin, there is no effort, no need for talk, no need to explain. you already know, you read the story on my fingerprints which you have memorized years ago, I touch u and you know, I touch you and let go. my fingers fit perfectly in the groove of your stomach, the curve of your back, the nape of your neck it is all of you. the in sync rhythm we have grown accustom to washes everything out. just as I need it to. and no matter how much I do, I cannot over love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment